DISCLAIMER: This website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment, and advice of a qualified licensed professional. This site offers information and links to medical information including alternative medical options, but in no way should anyone consider that this site represents the practice of medicine. This site assumes no responsibility for how this material is used. Also note that this website frequently updates its contents, due to a variety of reasons, therefore, some information may be out of date. The statements regarding alternative treatments for cancer have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Is This The World’s Most Powerful Healing Plant?
Now, More Than 47 Doctors, Scientists, And Health Experts Give You The Real Story On One Of Mother Nature’s Misunderstood Miracles.
Episode #1: The Sacred Plant… Examined
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode #1:
- FACT: In the 1920s, American doctors wrote 3 million prescriptions per year that contained cannabis. Here’s the real reason this potent plant was made illegal.
- Why a devoted Christian changed his mind about medical cannabis after years of considering it evil.
- This Nobel-Prize-winning scientist conducted a study on the health benefits of medical cannabis… and you’ll never believe what the U.S. government did next.
- Why two parents risked jail to give their son medical cannabis… and how that decision changed their lives.
Episode #2: Stopping Pain, Anxiety, Insomnia and Autoimmune Conditions
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode #2:
- Using medical cannabis always gets you high, right? Not always. Here’s how to use it without psychoactive side effects.
- The surprising way medical cannabis interacts with your brain to help relieve pain in every part of your body.
Elizabeth went from taking 30 pills a day for her Crohn’s disease to just one thanks to medical cannabis. Here’s what her doctor said when he found out.
- Every 30 minutes, an American dies from legally prescribed opioid painkillers. Here’s why medical cannabis may be the best way to beat the opioid epidemic and save countless lives.
- Why your morning coffee is more addictive — and potentially dangerous — than medical cannabis. (Shocking but true!)
Episode #3: Ending Suffering For Our Children: Autism, Seizures and More
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode #3:
- How medical cannabis is giving hope to parents of special needs children.
- The medical cannabis strain that helped one little autistic girl go from kicking, screaming, and biting to smiling, happy, and carefree.
- The truth about Marinol, a pharmaceutical “synthetic marijuana”.
An overlooked cannabis compound that works wonders at stopping childhood seizures.
Episode #4: Treating Cancer Part 2
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode #4:
- How four-time Grammy award winning singer and actress Olivia Newton-John uses medical cannabis as part of her cancer treatment.
- How a group of Israeli scientists showed medical cannabis shrinks brain tumors… and why you’re not hearing about this story in America’s mainstream media.
- Can medical cannabis kill cancer cells? Facts (including recommended dosages) you need to know.
- Approximately 1 in 285 children in the U.S. will be diagnosed with cancer before their 20th birthday. Here’s how medical cannabis offers hope to these precious kids.
Episode #5: Accessing The Sacred Plant: Unjust Laws and How To Navigate Them
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode #5:
- Why people who were against cannabis their whole lives are now advocating for its use.
- Is medical cannabis tested for purity and potency? The answer might surprise you.
- If you live in one of the 31 states where medical cannabis is legal, you may still have trouble accessing it. Here’s why and what you can do.
Episode #6: Extending The Quality And Quantity Of Life For Us And Our Beloved Pets
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode #6:
- Why people who use cannabis are less likely to have obesity, diabetes, and certain types of cancer.
- More senior citizens are starting to use medical cannabis than just about any other age group. Here’s why.
- How cannabis soap — yes, soap — is helping arthritis patients find blessed relief from pain.
- Cannabis for cats and dogs? You bet! How this potent plant is saving sick pets when everything else has failed.
Episode #7: Treating PTSD and Selecting Your Medicine, Dosage and a Qualified Doctor
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode #7:
- Hundreds of thousands of U.S. military veterans come home and continue to live with the horrors of war. Here’s how medical cannabis offers them peace from their PTSD.
- Drops? Smoking? Sprays? Vaping? Today there are many ways to take medical cannabis. Discover the best option for you and your health goals.
- Doctors give their advice on dosages, strains, and how to use medical cannabis without getting high.
Healing Your Beloved Pets with The Sacred Plant
Disclaimer: The content of this website is based solely on research conducted by TSP Publishing LLC (“TSP Publishing”), unless otherwise noted. The information is presented “as is” for your educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions or prevent any disease. TSP Publishing has no duty whatsoever to update any information on this website.
The information contained herein is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, but rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on our or as noted other parties’ research and experience. TSP Publishing encourages you to make your own health care decisions based on your judgment and research in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration or any other regulatory body. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.
If you do not want to be bound by all these terms, please do not use this website.